Subject: snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/1999 12:43:49
Well, after quite some delay (due to various circumstances), I have finally
uploaded a new snapshot to:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/binary/

This snapshot is based on Aug 21, 1999 sources (did I mention there has been
some delay? ;-).

Right now, I'm in the process of moving, and my BSD systems are on the other
side of town enjoying cable modem connectivity while they can, and access to
them is rather infrequent.  Once a couple of things get taken care of (shed
finished, move completed, etc.), I'll be able to do snaphots in a more timely
manner....

Enjoy,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Micro Credo:
	Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.