Subject: Re: libpthread.so.1.60 on NetBSD 1.3.3
To: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
From: Roger Brown <rogerhb@xtra.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/06/1999 08:43:00
Still on 1.3.3...

When I remove sigprocmask and sigsuspend from 'config.flags' (where they are
mysteriously duplicated in the AVAILABLE_SYSCALLS clause but *that* does not
appear to be the problem)

Then when the final .so is built, attempts to run programs comes up with

Undefined symbol 'SYS_compat_13_sigprocmask13' in libthread.so.1.60

Which shows that the functions that the assembler in syscall.S is trying to
call either don't exist or are not being generated.

Where is the 'compat' stuff supposed to come from?

Regards

Roger