Subject: Re: IIFX support
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: None <ryan@gstis.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1999 22:19:39
	I finally got my Q630 moved to work (had to carry the sucker on
the bus eeeeek!) so I should have some time to play now and again. I'm
going to setup sup and sup the most recent sources... it'd be nice if I
could cross-compile on my Solaris/x86 box though, any good instructions
for this anywhere?? I'm thinking of trashing Solaris though, it's fun but
it's pretty slow, even on a P-II/233 w/ 96MB of RAM...

	Speaking of the Q630, what's the status on IDE? I've got a ton of
big IDE drives at work I could stick in it, but they do me no good if I
can't use them with NetBSD...

	Ryan

--
   Ryan Ordway  *  IP Operations  Technician  *  GST Whole Earth Networks
           520 SW 6th Ave. Suite 300, Portland, OR 97204