Subject: Re: IIFX support
To: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1999 22:30:41
> Anyone know if the IIFX is yet supported? Will it ever be? If not, I can
> loan somebody a IIfx to test with if need be. I know it is a weird machine
> and a lot of workarounds are needed...

You can use it from a serial console, I believe.  I think that the ADB
support is almost there--I have some code that should work but doesn't
for my Q950--the Q950 and IIfx use the same IOPs at different addresses.

I did put the code in the tree in the hopes that someone else would come
along and look at it, too, but no one's stepped up yet.  I'm swamped at
work these days and have very little time for BSD.  :-(

-allen