Subject: config dies on kernel build
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel M. Debertin <katdan@mail.swdata.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1999 01:04:33
Excuse me, this is my first BSD kernel build (and will be for awhile,
given that this one will take probably two days on my IIci with 17M of
ram). Following the directions, which are a far sight from 'make
menuconfig;make dep;make' that I'm used to in linux, I stop short at
config QUARK (quark is my box). I'm in /sys/arch/mac68k/conf; here's my
error message:
../../../../conf/files:412: syntax error

First of all, config must be accessing this file from one directory above,
because that's the only way that all the ../'s resolve to an actual file.
Secondly, that's the point in the file where we start to have lines like
this:
defpseudo vnd: disk
defpseudo ccd: disk

Anyone care to clue me in?