Subject: package source
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Roger Brown <rogerhb@xtra.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/1999 15:18:21
How do I get access to the pkgsrc system without my NetBSD system being
connected to the internet?

I have a MacIIcx running NetBSD 1.3.3 and want to use the devel/mit-pthreads
package, so I expect
to compile the source code myself, however, how do I actually get the source
code?
Looking at the ftp sites I can't actually find anything that looks like a
tar of the source or a directory of the source.
I have found the original mit-pthreads tar but this does not contain the
required m68k patches.

My only access to the Net is via another powerpc mac, and can happily email
and ftp, then send the stuff via an ethernet link to the NetBSD Mac.

Regards

Roger