Subject: RE: ...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Erin Corliss (Volt Computer) <a-erinco@microsoft.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1999 10:30:47
The peculiar thing is, the machine plays the death chimes even if I pull out
all the SIMMs (there is 1 meg on the motherboard) and disconnect everything
but the video/power and the speaker.  I think the solution might be just to
shell out the $20 for a new system and blame it on static electricity...