Subject: Re: email username and "From: "
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: None <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1999 09:45:47
On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Guy Santiglia wrote:

I take that back.  I saw that roles feature.  It
was in too obvious of a place right there on the bottom
of the main menu screen.  That seems to have worked for
this message. (At least on my screen.)  When I pressed
reply for this message, pine prompted me to "Use alternate role?"
I hit "y" and it changed the "From:" to the
"from:" I entered in that "role" section.

I'll see if I can get that to happen automatically instead
of having to be prompted.

	Guy