Subject: A couple of questions
To: 'MacBSD' <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Thompson <paul@abyss.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/1999 00:54:17
Hi,

I've been having a few issues with my install of 1.3.2 on a LC475 (Full
FPU).

1. It crashes when under heavy serial load over a period of time. Perhaps
after about an hour. I use a SupraExpress 56e modem.

2. When it does crash it falls into the debugger, which isn't terribly
nice, if you happen to be using the thing over the net from 1000 kilometers
away. Not being a programmer, I don't care what the debugger has to say.
What I want it to do is, if possible is what (here's that dirty word)
Windows NT does, and automatically reboot, since I use it as a server not a
development machine. I've tried to train the cat to power cycle it, but
she's just not grasping the concept. :-)

Can I do this? also will upgrading to 1.4.1 fix the serial stability?

Cheers, Paul.
--
paul@abyss.co.nz