Subject: Re: Performa 400
To: Bradley R. Smith <brad5903@pobox.com>
From: Nathanael Lierly <lierly@mauigateway.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/28/1999 03:01:37
so what happens if you put more that 10 megs in with NetBSD.
still unable to address it?

#"Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real * Nathanael Lierly
#freedom. The price of freedom is always dear, but there's no * Geek & Poet
#substitute. Personally, I'd rather pay for my freedom than ***************
#live in a bitmapped, pop-up-happy dungeon like NT" -- Thomas Scoville ****