Subject: Re: 6809 development (Was: gnu install)
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: Richard Pennington <rich@introl.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/1999 08:19:30
Eeek! No, don't send to info or support. Send to rich@introl.com.

I just joined the port-mac68k mailing list. I'll probably
have to come back to ask questions while I get the old IIcx running
NetBSD.

I do have one question now, however. Does a i386-NetBSD->Mac68k-NetBSD
cross compilation package exist?

-Rich

--
Richard Pennington		Introl Corporation, Milwaukee, WI USA
Email: rich@introl.com		Phone: +1 414-273-6100	Fax: +1 414-273-6106