Subject: Re: 6809 development (Was: gnu install)
To: None <bob@kunk.jriver.com, abs@anim.dreamworks.com, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/1999 08:38:03
David Brownlee wrote:

>>	Introl produce a commercial set of cross compiler tools for
>>	6809 and a bunch of other Motorola processors.
>>		http://www.introl.com/
>>
>>	They currently quote Intel-NetBSD as one of their supported
>>	platforms, but they _might_ be interested in providing a
>>	m68k-NetBSD version if you ask (it never hurts :)
>>
>>	Its all down to whether you would rather spend the time and
>>	effort building the cross compiling environment, or support
>>	someone who produces a commercial tool which lets you concentrate
>>	on writing the code :)
>
>I would certainly like to support someone who provides cross-assemblers,
>provided I can use them on the Mac! Thanks for the pointer!
>
>Dan Killoran

I got on to their website & I agree - it is quite a system! A bit
expensive, but probably worth it.
I inquired if they were planning to extend it to NetBSD/Mac68k in the near
future, but they have yet to reply (which does NOT speak well of their
level of tech support!)

It might be well if a few of you would also send inquiries.... the email
addresses are:

info@introl.com		sales

support@introl.com	tech

Thanks,

Dan Killoran

Got a device you would like to have run on the Mac? Call:
                 Daniel-the-Driver-Maker
      Fast service - accurate work - responsive support

         (Offer void wherever taxed or prohibited!)