Subject: Partitioning&formatting...
To: port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mat=EDas?= Giovannini <matias@k-bell.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/23/1999 17:46:17
Dear netbsd'ers,

is there any way to partition and format a new disk under netbsd68k?
I've tried and tried, read the FAQs; and browsing the old list messages,
I found something to the effect that disklabel doesn't quite work. I
can't sync the kernel labels with the disk (i.e., physical) labels; and
newfs insists on reading the kernel partition table.
Should I do it on the MacOS side, or is anything that I'm missing?

TIA, regards
Matías.

--
Omnes amici mei dereliquerunt me, et praevalerunt
insidiantes mihi: tradidit me quem diligebam.