Subject: 6809 development (Was: gnu install)
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/20/1999 13:24:19
	Introl produce a commercial set of cross compiler tools for
	6809 and a bunch of other Motorola processors.
		http://www.introl.com/

	They currently quote Intel-NetBSD as one of their supported
	platforms, but they _might_ be interested in providing a
	m68k-NetBSD version if you ask (it never hurts :)

	Its all down to whether you would rather spend the time and
	effort building the cross compiling environment, or support
	someone who produces a commercial tool which lets you concentrate
	on writing the code :)

		David/absolute

	Abandoning a syncing disk... or syncing an abandoned disk?