Subject: netatalk faq (besides the one on the site)?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lindgren, Jon <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1999 11:08:09

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE8C2.4CDDA960

Is there any other FAQ for netatalk other than the one on the netatalk site?
I just got my q650 and I need to get the distribution over to it, so I'm
guessing appletalk would be the easiest way (I've a bunch of other boxes,
but no other macs).

Also, anyone here use netatalk on NetBSD/alpha?

Thanks.

-Jon Lindgren

------_=_NextPart_001_01BEE8C2.4CDDA960

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2232.0">
<TITLE>netatalk faq (besides the one on the site)?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is there any other FAQ for netatalk other than the =
one on the netatalk site?&nbsp; I just got my q650 and I need to get =
the distribution over to it, so I'm guessing appletalk would be the =
easiest way (I've a bunch of other boxes, but no other =
macs).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also, anyone here use netatalk on =
NetBSD/alpha?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks.</FONT>
</P>