Subject: Re: NetBSD and Battery Level tool?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <dkoizumi@cs.fit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/13/1999 15:53:59
Hai, NetBSD users,

I'm considering to run NetBSD on my Powerbook520c after replacing CPU
to 68040 which is of PowerBook550c. Let me ask you three questions about that.

From: "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@agames.com>
Subject: NetBSD and Battery Level tool?
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:51:30 -0700

> I've got a happy pb540c running X now.......
Don't you have any problem when you use X on your PB540c??
If I install NetBSD, I will hope to use color X-window sistem. Can I
use that as 256 color?

Moreover, can you use modem/printer port to use a external modem??
That's also important question for me. I would like to dialup to
connect internet.

Finally, I have a 32MB memory module. Now total memory of my PB520c with MacOS
is 40MB. Do you think this 40MB memory will work on NetBSD??

Thank you.

-------
Daiki.K