Subject: Inverse video -- kernel option?
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel M. Debertin <katdan@mail.swdata.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/1999 22:50:56
Call me crazy, but I want to get inverse video support in my kernel.
As has been pointed out many times in the archives, there's apparently no
reason to hack inverse video into the kernel when you have things like dt,
but my problem with dt is that I have to be logged in in order to run it.
So, I'm interested in getting white-on-black support 100% of the time. I
seem to remember there being a kernel option for this before the days of
dt; can anyone remember which it is? grepping for "inverse" and other
variants in the sources has turned up nothing as of yet.... thanks for
your help.

Dan Debertin
katdan@mninter.net