Subject: MacOS -> NetBSD on null modem?
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/1999 19:46:31
I have a MacOS machine and my NetBSD machine next to each other
connected via a null modem.  I have them connected via PPP, and can ping
one from the other.  However, I can't get any TCP applications (telnet,
ftp, http ) to work.  On the MacOS machine I"m told the host isn't
responding.  However I can see by the status lights that it doesn't even
check.  On the NetBSD side, telnetting will get as far "Trying
10.0.0.2..." and just hang there.

The NetBSD machine has IPNAT configured on it.  I can post any config
files you might need to see.  Any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks,

	-andy