Subject: Re: IP-NAT? NOT!
To: Eric Zylstra <ericz@dura.spc.uchicago.edu>
From: Christopher P. Gill <cpg@scs.howard.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/1999 18:04:26
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Eric Zylstra wrote:

> Once you get this working, it would be really cool if you could write
> up a little article to be posted on NetBSD/mac68k.  Your experience
> could be invaluable for others who might benefit from a similar
> setup--either saving them hours (days?) of messing about or showing
> them that this is possible (for those who never thought about it).

Sure.  But so far all that I've done is to follow what is written in the
FAQ and how-to documents, plus anything I've found in the man pages.
Anything I write up would be mostly those, plus a few other hints.

> It is this kind of "how-to" detail that has made my start on BSD-Unix
> most difficult.

Sounds like what you really want is more detail in the "how-to" documents.
If I have anything to contribute, I'll be sure to submit it.

"Don't die wondering..."                http://www.cldc.howard.edu/~cpg
                                              email: cpg@scs.howard.edu
chris out-              Christopher P. Gill
  peace.        C.L.D.C. Senior System Operator (Ret.)