Subject: Re: IP-NAT? NOT!
To: Eric Zylstra <ericz@dura.spc.uchicago.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/1999 17:36:33
> Once you get this working, it would be really cool if you could write
> up a little article to be posted on NetBSD/mac68k.  Your experience
> could be invaluable for others who might benefit from a similar
> setup--either saving them hours (days?) of messing about or showing
> them that this is possible (for those who never thought about it).

This would be great fodder for the website (and it isn't mac-specific).
I'd encourage you to get this working (including the QT4 streaming
pass-through that folks were talking about earlier), and write it
up.  If you do so, I highly recommend that you also write it up for
Daemon News (www.daemonnews.org).

-allen