Subject: compilling probs
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Colomb <amcolomb@students.wisc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/1999 12:31:24
	Just wanted to see if I could compile a simple console program and
to my surprise I was able to.  The only problem is every time I execute it,
nothing happens.  There should be some output to the console, but non shows
up.  To compile the app I use "g++ -Wall test.cc -o test".  I used to use
makefile on a Unix box a school, but for the life of me I can't remember
how to write the nakefile and the man pages only refer to a Tutorial for
that.  Any ideas?  Also, is iostream.h part of netbsd includes or is that
extra.  I couldn't find it in the include directory (stdio was there
though), and nothing for it under the man pages.  If not part of Netbsd,
where can I find a copy that will work.  Thank you,

Alex Colomb