Subject: SCSI check?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Niels S. Eliasen <nse@ruc.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/06/1999 09:33:30
Hi
I have a 660AV that I'm running NertBSD 1.4 on...
Couple of questions though:

1. Is there any Un*x program that will allow me to test the
SCSI-chain (espicially the termination is a bit of concern for me....)

2. There was a thread a while back about back-ups.... Do anyone knows
whether the old MacDump will compile on NEtBSD 1.4 and in particular
whether the "Dumper" and "Restore" utilities on the Mac ara capable
of backing HFS+ partitions?

3. Is there a PCNFSD pacakge for NetBSD ?(Can't find any... but
that's probably just me overlooking some totally obvious package..;-)
)

regards/mvh

Niels S. Eliasen
mailid: nse@ruc.dk