Subject: Re: Ahhhh!!!
To: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/05/1999 10:24:18
Grant Stockly wrote:
> >> Is that why under 1.3 when I tried to do a disklabel it threw me into the
> >> debugger?
> >
> >nah, that's probably another bug :-)  there have been several...
> >
> >> The bug isn't in OpenBSD, so maybe they know how to fix it...  (on a
> >> Centris 650)
> >
> >perhaps...i could almost swear we had it fixed at one point, but if you're
> >still seeing it, maybe not.
> >
> >later.
> >
> >colin
>
> Hmmm...  portmap and afew other processes are talking up 471% of my memory.  :)
>
> How will I know how full my volumes are?

well, fsck will tell you the real values, of course you probably don't
want to find yourself in a situation where you need to use fsck...other
than that, you can use 'du' to find out the diskusage starting at any
particular directory in the filesystem...

you might want to search the PR database on www.netbsd.org and see if this
one is already there.  if not, file a PR on this problem so that someone
will remember to look at it.

later.

colin