Subject: RE: quadra610 ipnat router?
To: Keith Fischer <kfischer@poisonlab.com>
From: Christopher P. Gill <cpg@scs.howard.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/04/1999 10:38:45
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Keith Fischer wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Keith Fischer wrote:
>
> > I've got a Dayna nubus card working fine in my NetBSD system on a quadra
> 700.

-->>

> Then I suspect that you represent the minority of NetBSD mac68k Dayna NIC
> users.  From what I've read and experienced, the cards aren't properly
> supported by any of the kernels.
>
> Which NetBSD release and kernel are you using?  What model card do you
> have?  Perhaps you could help the rest of us get ours up and running.

<<--

> I have NetBSD 1.4 with whatever kernel comes with that distribution (netbsd
> ??).  The model card is a DaynaPORT (E/II-T)...

Is this the model with the DB-15 AUI and RJ45 twisted-pair connections?
If so, I'd like to hear of your experiences, and I know of at least one
other person who'd *really* want to hear about NetBSD and the card.

"Don't die wondering..."                http://www.cldc.howard.edu/~cpg
                                              email: cpg@scs.howard.edu
chris out-              Christopher P. Gill
  peace.        C.L.D.C. Senior System Operator (Ret.)