Subject: RE: quadra610 ipnat router?
To: Christopher P. Gill <cpg@scs.howard.edu>
From: Keith Fischer <kfischer@poisonlab.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/1999 18:06:39
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Keith Fischer wrote:

> I've got a Dayna nubus card working fine in my NetBSD system on a quadra
700.

Then I suspect that you represent the minority of NetBSD mac68k Dayna NIC
users.  From what I've read and experienced, the cards aren't properly
supported by any of the kernels.

Which NetBSD release and kernel are you using?  What model card do you
have?  Perhaps you could help the rest of us get ours up and running.

I have NetBSD 1.4 with whatever kernel comes with that distribution (netbsd
??).  The model card is a DaynaPORT (E/II-T)...

Cheers,
keith