Subject: Re: quadra610 ipnat router?
To: Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
From: Christopher P. Gill <cpg@scs.howard.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/1999 19:51:46
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Alex Zepeda wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Michael G. Schabert wrote:
>
> > I bought a 10bT/BNC/AUI combo card for my Mac SE (not /30) about 4
> > months ago for $5...brand new in original box, still sealed (makes the
> > SE a great NetBSD terminal for the living room ;-).
>
> Really?  You're using MacOS and presumably telnet, right?  Or are you
> using it as a serial console?  Cause I'm still trying to figure out how
> set up NCSA telnet to work half way decently (ctrl-c should *not* suspend
> a program.. grr).

You might try using Nifty Telnet or Better Telnet.  I don't need
everything that NCSA Telnet can do, and Nifty Telnet works the way I want
with [CONTROL]-C etc.

"Don't die wondering..."                http://www.cldc.howard.edu/~cpg
                                              email: cpg@scs.howard.edu
chris out-              Christopher P. Gill
  peace.        C.L.D.C. Senior System Operator (Ret.)