Subject: Re: quadra610 ipnat router?
To: robin hood" , "NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/01/1999 06:37:15
on 8/1/99 12:10 AM, robin hood was rumored to have said...

>Is it possible to use the quadra 610 as a ipnat router with two
>seperate network connections.
>One to the outside world and one  to the local network?
>
>I was reading a tcp/ip book that talked about this supject.  I'd like
>to make the connection to
>the internet using a cable modem.
>
>Does anyone have any comments or suggestions about this?
>

>    Guy

I have been using my quadra 610  for running IPNAT for some time now.
All I have as far as network interfaces  is the Apple internal ethernet.
 I am doing it for the exact same reason that you speak of.  TO connect
my local network to the 'net via a cable modem.

Greg

|                            BLUE SKIES                                 |