Subject: Re: NetBSD make?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/31/1999 22:04:29
On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Allen Briggs wrote:

> You'll probably want to grab both NetBSD make and NetBSD's
> /usr/src/share/mk.

Perhaps once I rm -rf the binutils dir enough times ;) I'll get a cross
compiler built; then I guess it's off to go build bmake. :)

> A P-II not fast?  Hmm...  Times change, I suppose...
> Perhaps if you've loaded ("running" doesn't apply ;-) W!#98...

I upgraded from a P166, and the machine used to be used mainly to compile
a bunch of C++ code (KDE).  C++ is not a quick language to compile, speed
descreases are more noticible to me than speed increases.

> My MacII was wicked fast when I bought it used in 1988.

So was my dad's PS/2 mod 50 when I was first using it it.

- alex

You wear guilt,
like shackles on your feet,
Like a halo in reverse