Subject: Re: fstat: no such file or directory
To: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/1999 21:21:11
On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. wrote:

> >You also get "Root on sd1a" as the installer starts up?
>
> No. Should I? The Installer works fine - I have installed all the sets with
> no trouble.

The question is, are they installed to the same partition that the
kernel is looking for them on? Clearly, the kernel isn't finding
anything. IIRC the first thing you should see in the installer window
is a list of partitions and block sizes. Did you remember to use Mkfs
to change the types of the NetBSD partitions to Root&User and Swap?