Subject: Re: QuadraLink serial port card
To: ulrich hausmann <ulrich.hausmann@a2e.hp.shuttle.de>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/26/1999 10:24:36
On Sun, 25 Jul 1999, ulrich hausmann wrote:

> bill,
>
> would you be interested in my Creative Solutions Hurdler 4 ser ports
> card? i'd be willed to loan out it if it is useful for developmental
> tasks. if so, let me know and don't forget your shipping address.

Yes & no. Unfortunatly I really don't have the time to work on it, and I'd
rather not get your card only to have it gather dust. :-)

Also, the Hurdler was the one with the 68k, wasn't it? I've actually got
one of the two-port versions of it gathering dust. :-)

Hauke Fath is actually poking around at writing a driver. :-)

Take care,

Bill