Subject: RE: virtual consoles?
To: Neumann, Matthew C <Matthew.Neumann@Wichita.BOEING.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/26/1999 09:31:55
	You can find it (along with much other software) in pkgsrc

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/index.html

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/misc/dt/README.html

	Virtual consoles makes the machine look like it has more than
	one console, and you can switch between them easily.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Trust is a non-renewable resource  -=-