Subject: virtual consoles?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/25/1999 16:48:41
I've finally got NetBSD (1.4) up and running reasonably well (I sure wish
that the userland ppp program was included with the base 'package').  But
so far I've been unable to do three things:

1.) Get the arrow keys working with vi (I'm afraid of what emacs will do
to this poor system :^)).

2.) For the life of me, I can't figure out how to switch or create virtual
consoles.  Is this even possible? or should I bite the bullet and install
X?  Or use a serial console?

3.) Speaking of the console, is there any way to invert the color choice?
With all this white, I've found I can turn off the lights in my room and
still see everything :^)

- alex who is thinking he should setup a cross compiler right about now

You better believe that marijuana can cause castration.  Just suppose your
girlfriend gets the munchies!