Subject: INSTALL problem
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: vincent roukine <starook@caramail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1999 22:43:35

--=_NextPart_Caramail_028046932750144_ID

How can i repair my tgz's ? I downloaded them from the
internet on my pc, and i sent them on my mac via the serial
port. It seems to have the good size but INSTALL told me
something about an unexpected end of file each time i tried
to unpack them (install or zinstall)...

Thanx

PS: Does anyone know where i can download a classic2
compiled kernel ?

Bo=eete aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

--=_NextPart_Caramail_028046932750144_ID--