Subject: Re: _KERNEL cpp symbol in kernel source
To: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
From: Stephen Brown <sbrown@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1999 13:06:43
Hi Nigel,

It is good to see someone working on the Installer again.
It definitely could use a major overhaul of the filesystem
related code.

As the last one to release a version of the Installer, I'll
be happy to try to answer any questions about the old code,
or at least the parts of it I added(multiple file selection
dialog & progress bar).

Steve B.
sbrown@best.com