Subject: a LITTLE progress! :-)
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <sammael@pacifier.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1999 12:34:05
	After Jason's changes to uvm_km.c to cope with MP my Q900 gets
through pmap_init() :-) It gets through both of the uvm_km_suballoc()
calls, but then it dies in uvm_pager_init(), I think on the
uvm_km_suballoc() call. This time it doesn't drop into the debugger again,
like the first time I tried booting the kernel I built a week ago before I
had added the printf() calls to see where it was dying. It prints the
message that it reached uvm_pager_init() and it freezes.

	Also, I tried moving the mouse during bootup and got different
values during the IOP initialization... this time while I moved the mouse I
got:

SCC IOP base: 0x8e6000
ISM IOP base: 0x8f8000
OLD cs0: 0xa2
OLD cs1: 0xa6
OLD cs2: 0x27 (i = 1)

	Then the copyright stuff...

	Ryan, plodding ever onward...
--
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!