Subject: QuadraLink serial port card
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <sammael@pacifier.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/1999 11:46:20
	While I was playing with my Q900 yesterday I tried installing the
drivers for the QuadraLink serial port card that I have in it, and one of
the packages it installs is for DMA capabilities. I've not tried using it
yet, but I wonder if these ports are actually capable of DMA. Anybody else
have one of these cards, or hear of them? It was made bu Applied
Engineering, or something like that. It's an AE QuadraLink 4 port serial
NuBus card. I can get chip info if needed. I would REALLY love to get this
baby working with NetBSD, especially if it is capable of DMA!

	Thanks,

	Ryan
--
HELO... my name is rewt... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!