Subject: Re: keybd problems
To: Keith Fischer <kfischer@poisonlab.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/20/1999 16:46:12
Keith Fischer wrote:

> > Is anyone actively looking at this problem?  I would
> > be willing to test any patches, etc. on my Q610 at
> > home.  I can compile my own kernels and often do ;-)
> > so diffs would be acceptable...
>
> >		i don't know of anyone actually looking at this problem.  i haven't seen
> >		it myself, so i'm not too sure where to begin.  of course, looking at
> >		differences between the 1.4 adb_direct.c and the 1.3 adb_direct.c might be
>
> Anyone know what ftp directory I would find the above files under?

i doubt that either one of them is available separately, so i'll give you
a copy of each here:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/temp/adb_direct/

the 1.3 subdir contains the copy from the head of the 1.3.x branch, while
the 1.4 subdir contains that from the 1.4.x branch.

let me know if you have problems getting them.

later.

colin