Subject: I'm going shopping on Sunday...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Herb Singleton <hls@uac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1999 23:43:00
...at a local (Boston) electronics flea market were I hope to acquire some
items for my NetBSD box. To that end, I've consulted all of the faqs and
How-to documents I could find (mostly through www.macbsd.com) to collect a
list of devices that work with a Mac IIci.

My questions:
1. Other then those listed on the faq, have people found any video cards
that work with a Mac IIci and color-X?

2.  I've acquired a Quadra 605, and the CPU is marked as "68LC040RC".
Should I read this as an FPU-less (68LC040) chip or a full '040?  (it's the
"RC" tacked on to the end that's confusing me). Normally I'd just install
MacOS 8 and use the System Profiler...  since the harddrive is missing,
that's not an option.

Herb Singleton
hls@uac.com, hsingleton@hmmh.com
http://www.hmmh.com/audio