Subject: Re: ||ci and PC
To: Bartosz Tomczak <bartekt@nl.pl>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1999 14:02:46
can you borrow a zip drive from someone?  If not, you could try hooking a
serial cable from the mac serial port to the pc serial port and use a
terminal program on each end to transfer the stuff.  Its a bit slow, but
it'll work.  In fact my first NetBSD install on my IIci came after
downloading the entire NetBSD-1.1 distribution via 2400 baud modem!  Now
that was slow...

don't forget you'll need a null modem cable.