Subject: Re: audio device
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@mvista.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1999 10:40:57
On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Colin Wood wrote:

> cool.  looking at the docs for the singer, it appears you're right (at
> least it seems a little similar to the description of the AWACS that i
> have at the moment).  btw, where's the latest mklinux kernel source these
> days?

Public access is via

cvs -d:pserver:public@cvs.mklinux.org:/MkLinux login
	(login password is either mklinux or MkLinux, I forget which.)

To get as few unnecessary pieces of source as possible, I'd suggest:

cvs -d:pserver:public@cvs.mklinux.org:/MkLinux get \
	 osfmk/src/mach_kernel/ppc/POWERMAC

Every so often I build a tarball with the sources, but there hasn't been
one in a while, and the AWACS stuff changed since the last one, IIRC.  If
you want me to dig out just the AWACS pieces, let me know.

David