Subject: Re: pkgsrc -- cool!
To: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/13/1999 19:44:30
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> At 10:26 AM -0700 7/9/99, Christopher P. Gill wrote:
> >Of course, I wouldn't mind a *real* Quadra 800 / PowerMac 8500 mounting
> >bracket, if someone has one they will part with.
>
> If I recall correctly they are only $2.50/each from an authorized Apple
> dealer.  I got three about a year ago.

Megahaus has a whole page full of Mac Brackets
<http://www.megahaus.com/web_store/web_store.cgi?category=Mac+Brackets>.
The brackets for the old Macs are listed under the corresponding Power
Mac chassis--they have a database if you call. Unfortunately, they're
charging a lot more than $2.50 these days.