Subject: 3 wishes
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/11/1999 13:23:23
Hi all,

1.Now here's a problem which 'bugs' me for some time now:
is there a way to defragment in an easy way in stead of rebuilding the
filesystem?

Maybe i missed it, but i seem not to find it in any documentation.
Any light?

2.about the testkernels:
maybe the following was coincidental but i noticed that with the 1.4D6 test
kernel the /proc got totally disarranged and pissed off ps.

I haven't checked it more than 4 times and only once with 1.4D5 but the
proc seem to dislike the kern.
Something i also noticed was that, when i par accident loaded the 1.4D5_mrg
the caps-lock was working the proper way, but the pram-time got out of sync
(like in 1.3.3).
(note: on my LC475 the pram-time is in sync since the 1.4formal release,
but with this release the CAPS-LOCK situation occurs. Coincidence?)

3.I can obtain a diskless/ramless (which is no problem) Quadra700 with new
(swapped) motherboard for $250.
Is this a reasonable price? I don't want to spend too much extra on another
68k.

Cheerz
T@W