Subject: Re: pkgsrc -- cool!
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/09/1999 15:22:06
On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Colin Wood wrote:

> Bill Studenmund wrote:
> > I've never uploaded packages before, so I'm not sure how/where to put
> > them. ftp.netbsd.org obviously but....
>
> assuming that they are in fact 1.4 m68k packages, here:
>
> /ftp/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.4/m68k
>
> i'm in the process of making the per-arch links, but the main directory is
> there now...just make sure there aren't any non-exportable/restricted
> packages in there like ssh or pgp(?).

All 571 packages are now installed. I'd gotten confused, and they were
actually over in packages/1.4D/m68k. But re-reading Bob's mail, they're
1.4 packages, and are now correctly placed. :-)

They are built from recent package source, and so are a bit more modern
than the other 1.4 packages. Remember that the package source isn't frozen
for a release like the rest of the OS source. :-)

Take care,

Bill