Subject: making lesstif from pkgsrc
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jeffbsd@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1999 12:24:21
I'm trying to make & install lesstif from the packages
collection.  'make' goes along well enough until I get
this:

Making all in mwm
/usr/local/bin/pkglibtool-1.2p1 --mode=link cc  -O
-pipe -DNONSTANDARD_CONVERTE
cc -O -pipe -DNONSTANDARD_CONVERTERS -DLESSTIF_VERBOSE
-DLESSTIF_PRODUCTION -WlE
defaults.o: Undefined symbol
`__XmAddBackgroundToColorCache' referenced from tet
defaults.o: Undefined symbol
`__XmAddBackgroundToColorCache' referenced from tet
defaults.o: Undefined symbol
`__XmAddBackgroundToColorCache' referenced from tet
mwm.o: Undefined symbol `__XmSleep' referenced from
text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

And then several more 'Error code 1 / Stop.' messages.
Am I missing some dependency somewhere?  Has anyone
made lesstif recently?  I just installed the pkgsrc
recently so I trust the sources are new.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Ohlmann