Subject: Packagee/make problem details
To: None <PORT-MAC68K@netbsd.org>
From: Geoffrey Buhl <gwbuhl@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1999 10:48:59
	The directory (according to pwd) that I am doing this in is
/usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/hfsutils which does have a Makefile in it.  The
problem is not restticted to this directory, as I have tried to make
other packages as well with the same result.  I read a little bit about a
mk.conf file in the /etc directory.  I don't have one. Could this be
related?

Thanks,
Geoff