Subject: Re: Netatalk & Ghostcript
To: Matthew Reilly <mjreilly@flashcom.net>
From: Nathanael Lierly <lierly@mauigateway.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/1999 16:44:20
Aloha,

if you do get any good info on this I would be really glad to hear about
it. I think ghostscript does this stuff but I just could not for the life
of me figure out how to make it work.

NL

#"Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real * Nathanael Lierly
#freedom. The price of freedom is always dear, but there's no * Geek & Poet
#substitute. Personally, I'd rather pay for my freedom than ***************
#live in a bitmapped, pop-up-happy dungeon like NT" -- Thomas Scoville ****