Subject: Shared library troubles
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/1999 18:48:04
I'm having a hard time getting the pthread shared library to work
correctly.  Everything works fine in the compile & link phase, but when
I run the program, I run into trouble.

Here's what ld.so gives me:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: symbol ___sF at 0x403d1ec in
/usr/local/pthreads/lib/libpthread.so.1.60 changed size: expected 264,
actual 192

After this the program segfaults.  At first I thought it was my code, so
I moved the function it was segfaulting in, into the function that calls
it.  The above error still shows up.  If I statically link the program
everything goes fine.

Any ideas of why ld.so is giving me the above warning/error?  What
should I be looking for?  Thanks,

	-andy