Subject: Finishing pthreads port
To: NetBSD/mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andy Finnell <andyf@vei.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/03/1999 19:35:34
I have MIT-pthreads compiling and working on my NetBSD/mac68k machine
now.  However, I have a few questions now:

1)	How do I go about making a patch that will apply the changes I've
made?  I know to use diff, but after that, I'm a little lost.

2)	After I make this patch, where/how do I submit it?

There are also a few "gotchas" to this port:

1)	It supposedly has support for NetBSD 1.3.x machines, but I haven't
tested this.  If someone has a problem with it, I know where to look to
fix it.

2)	It should work for the other m68k ports too.  However the configure
scripts may not recognize the machine and claim its not supported.
Therefore, the config directory might have to be hacked a bit more to
get it to work on other m68k platforms.

Thanks,

	-andy