Subject: Re: GENERIC test kernel
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <fredfl2@guy.chonju21.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/02/1999 12:36:46

> can you try booting w/o the quaddoubler installed?  i have a feeling that
> this might be the problem....although scott's fixes should have taken care
> of that as well.
>
> later.
>
> colin

  I'm going to have to pass on that one.  I don't have the chip here at
work.  And I'm afraid to be popping that thing in and out. With all
those pins, it doesn't slide in and out very easily.  I'd hate to
break a pin off of either of those chips.

 I have a feeling your right though about that being the difference
between booting and not booting.
  If it is the different speed of the processor maybe I should try
a kernel with a different delay built in.  Could you recommend
a different delay to put in the kernel and I'll try building one
here?

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea