Subject: Re: some questions ...
To: kurkdj_m <kurkdj_m@epita.fr>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/1999 23:46:41
At 13:09 Uhr +0200 28.06.1999, kurkdj_m wrote:
>i have several question about NetBSD on my Quadra 650:
>- Is WSCons supported by NetBSD on mac68k ? (like the i386 port), if yes
>how to activated it and/or find information on it ?

Last I saw, Scott Reynolds was working on it. But he's a busy man these days...

>- My floppy disk is not supported, iwmInit return -77. but my floppy
>drive is standard 1.44", is there something to do ?

Bug Apple to release SWIM II hardware specs? We don't know how to handle
the chip.

>- is ther a configuration file for Xmac68k ? (for the keyboard and color
>deep)
>- is there a clean way to have a french keyboard maping ?

There should be language specific Xmodmaps on ftp.netbsd.org (see Colin's
FAQ). Our X server does not do colours, yet. Or, at least, very strange
ones only.

There is a greyscale X server, although I don't know if it runs o 1.4. Some
things have broken there...

	hauke